A lot of golfers are curious about the difference between cast and forged golf clubs. Some even wonder if they can bend a cast iron club. In this post, we’ll explore the differences between the two types of clubs and whether or not they can be bent.
Features of Cast Golf Clubs
- Made from a mold
- Less expensive than forged clubs
- Heavier than forged clubs
- Less precise than forged clubs
- More durable than forged clubs
Features of Forged Golf Clubs
- Made from a single piece of metal
- More expensive than cast clubs
- Lighter than cast clubs
- More precise than cast clubs
- Less durable than cast clubs
As you can see, there are a few key differences between cast and forged golf clubs. Forged clubs are generally more expensive, lighter, and more precise than cast clubs. They’re also less durable than cast clubs.
So Can You Bend Cast Iron Golf Clubs
Cast iron golf clubs are made from a very durable metal, but they can be bent if you apply enough force. Be sure to use caution when bending cast iron golf clubs as they can easily break if not done correctly.