Golfers need golf bags to carry their golf clubs and other equipment. The golf bag tubes help organize the golf clubs and keep them in place. In this article, we will show you how to make golf bag tubes.
- PVC pipe
- Utility knife
- Paint or sealant
- Measuring tape
- Ruler or a straight edge
- Pen or a sharpie
- Measure the length and circumference of the PVC pipe. You will need this information to cut the pipe to the desired size.
- Cut the PVC pipe using a hacksaw. Be sure to wear safety goggles while cutting the pipe.
- Use a utility knife to score the pipe before cutting it
- Drill a hole at the end of the PVC pipe using a drill. The hole should be about 1.5 inches deep and .5 inch in diameter.
- Cut a hole in the top of the PVC pipe using a jigsaw. The hole should be about 2 inches in diameter.
- Sand the PVC pipe and paint it or seal it with a sealant if desired.
- Hang the golf bag tubes by screwing them to the top of the PVC pipe using a screwdriver and a wrench.
Related: How to Carry Golf Bag on Motorcycle
Golfers can save money by making their own golf bag tubes. We hope you have found this article helpful!